viernes, 21 de noviembre de 2008

the science of selling myself short:

I've come to my senses that I've become senseless, i could give you lessons on how to ruin your friendships. Every last conviction, i smoked them all away, i drank my frustrations down the drain out of the way. So i sit and wait and wonder: Does anyone else feel like me? Someone so tired of their routines and disappearing self-esteems. I'll sing along, yeah with every emergency; just sing along. i'm the queen of catastrophies. i'm so far gone that deep down inside I think it's fine by me that i'm my own worst enemy. i could be an expert on co-dependency & i could write the best book on underage tragedy. i've been spending my time at the local liquor store, i've been sleeping nightly on my best friends kitchen floor. So I sit and wait and wonder: Does anyone else feel like me? i'm so over-dosed on apathy and burnt out on sympathy. Let the meaning slip away. Lost my faith in another day, self deprication seems okay.
I never thought I'd make it anyway.













(antes de que comienzen preguntar: no, no me corté ni pienso hacerlo. es metaforico)

No hay comentarios: