viernes, 16 de enero de 2009

But how could you believe me? After all the thousand times I've told you I love you, how could you let one word break your faith? dice:
qiero ir a cafayate

i just keep on falling. dice:
qiero morir
i just keep on falling. dice:
rapidamente

But how could you believe me? After all the thousand times I've told you I love you, how could you let one word break your faith? dice:
yo opino qe nos vayamos a cafa un par d dias dsp d mi cumple

i just keep on falling. dice:
y tu nick me caga la vida te odio
i just keep on falling. dice:
si yo digo qe si
i just keep on falling. dice:
capaz me muero de coma alcoholico

But how could you believe me? After all the thousand times I've told you I love you, how could you let one word break your faith? dice:
no te voy a dejar tomar tanto

No hay comentarios: