miércoles, 8 de abril de 2009

Dear sir, did I see you fleeting? I care for your heart but not for it beating, you tried to put a frown on me, fell me down. You're spreading bad things about me, all over town. But I'll show no frown. Because all over town, yes all over town there are people who would, undermine you if they could. Don't let them in. What do you see when you see me, sir? The very same thing that makes you bitter, so you'll say all these outrageous things. That's what you do. Yes, but you're no poet man, you just want everyone looking at you. So I'll show no frown. Because all over town, yes all over this town there are people who would undermine you if they could. Don't let them in. Oh, all over town, yes all over this town there are people who would undermine me if they could. Won't let them in.

No hay comentarios: